DOOARS

JUNE, 2019
Kolkata, West Bengal

@: Images are shown below.
       
                  Our day was started on 27th July. We were 14 people. In that group there are 9 boys from Siksha Ttutorial , my 2 teachers , me and my 2 cousins. We were departed from Sealdah station. We were going for a short summer trip at Dooars. Our way was enhanced with beauty of nature. ( a lot of trees, jungles, rivers, and lovely weather of July. We arrived on 28 of july by 11 o'clock . I was very excited and eagerly waiting for knowing alot about that palce.

A thing which I came to know there is that most of the people of West Bengal does know much about Dooars. Along with writing my note on this trip, I will also give necessary information about this place, so that if someone is reading my blog can read and explore the dense jungle of North Bengal.

Location of Dooars: West Bengal, India

Point of interest: Deer park, Gorumara National park, Murti river, Teesta river, Folk dance  and many more.

Nearest place to visit: Jalpaiguri, Lataguri, Siliguri, Darjeeling.

We stayed at Gajagamini Resort ( NH-13, Lataguri, Opposite Bichabhanga Range Office. At the first day we had visited to a river,deer park and Gorumara National Park. You can enjoy the traditional dance of people living.I will surely upload our group dance with them. One must never miss to dance with them on song #AMI BHALOBASI AMI JONGOLWASI. The resort was clean and near to the jungles. You may get some insects because of the jungle but trust me it was an adventuorous and silent night . We had our breakfast and dinner at the resort.


Day 2 : On the next day we have started our journey to Darjeeling, or you can say (THE QUEEN OF HILLS) . The thing that I most like about that place is a clean, filled with nature, eye soothing , a city  rounded by the hills and trees. After tracelling 2-3 hours from Gajagamini Resort, we finally reached
Mall Road. Fromn there we visited Mahakal Temple. And then we returned back to the resort while enjoying the greenary , sound of stream, river, hills and a very few traffic. The Ghum Station is the cleanest and adorable station I must say.







Day 3 : On the third day we went for a visit to Bhutan Border,Kalimpong,Jal Dhaka Hydel Power Project, Jhalong. You cannot visit the hydel power project from Inside beacuse it is restricted and only authorised people can go there. You havce to trek for about 1km to reach Jhalong from Kalimpong. Your guide or driver will guide you for that or you can take helpof people living there. And then we finally reached to Jalpaiguri station and departed from there to arrive our homecity Kolkata.





I hope this will work for you. I am working on it and will try to guide you better from my blog. Viewers may write their comments or advice to me in the comment section.
Thank you!!


Comments